What is nutrition?
Nutrition refers to the process of keeping the body strong and healthy. Due to digestion and absorption of food from the environment and to meet the energy needs of the body, increase, increase the corrosion and prevent disease, as nutrition. In other words, in the process, the organism adopts various foods from the environment performed physiological functions of the organism, called nutrition.
Nutrition of Plant
The body nutrients from the soil and the environment, for plant growth, reproduction, etc., the nutrients that receive it, are called plant nutrients.
There are two levels of plant nutrients. Example.
These are called zoophytic nutrition.
Animals collect nutrition from various elements. Animals from various elements collect nutrients and keep the body healthy. For example,-vitamins, water, meat, fats, carbohydrates, mineral salt etc.
To keep the body healthy, some chemicals made with food are called vitamins.
Example- Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, etc.
The foods that contain Vitamin are those- Vitamin is found in fish, meat, eggs, milk, butter, oil, vegetable oil, apple, tomatoes, carrots, beans, bits, corn, almond oil, amalaki etc. Besides, vitamins are available in coconut, cotton seeds, animal fats etc.
- Helps in body structure and growth.
- Keep eyesight normal.
- Smooth the skin.
- Helps strengthen bones and teeth.
For adult 5000 IU. (International Unit).
- Up to 1 – 12 years of age 2500 – 4500 IU.
- For pregnant women 6000 IU.
- For maternity 8000 IU.
Among animal sources, egg yolk, butter, liver, fishliver, fat, milk, etc.
Sweet potato, corn, fruit, sweet pumpkin and vegetables etc.
- Helps to use phosphorus and calcium in the structure of bone and tooth.
- Helps against calcium and phosphorus in the body.
- The children are prevented with rickets diseases.
- Adults prevent bone loss.
- Helps in removing long-term headaches.
- 2.5 micro grams for adult males.
- 9.00 microgram for pregnant women.
- 10 microgram for maternity women.
- 8 microgram for the baby.
Vitamin D is found in milk, egg yolks, fish oil, fish liver oil, eggs, lemon liver, etc.
Sunlight, mushroom, orange juice, cereal etc.
- Increases immunity.
- Helps keep skin beautiful.
- Its Strong your teeth.
- Vitamin C is very beneficial in cold and Cough.
- Helps to use iron to make blood.
- It helps with dry wound quickly.
- 30 milligrams for adults.
- 50 mg for pregnant.
- 50 mg for maternity.
- 20 mg for baby.
Guava, Amra, Kamranga, Cool, Pineapple, Sour Fruit and Sapne, Radis etc.
- The body creates necessary blood cells.
- Vitamin B is helpful to prevent headache due to migraine.
- Vitamin A with vitamin B2 is helpful in preventing cataracts.
- Helps eliminate iron deficiency in the body.
- Helps in the production of energy from fat and protein.
- Helps in normal body growth.
- 1.4 milligrams for adult males.
- 1.1 milligram for woman.
- 1.2 mg for pregnant woman.
- 1.5 milligrams for the process of delivery.
Liver, milk, fish, eggs, fatless meat etc.
Mushroom, maize, potato, watermelon, banana, cauliflower, beet-root, wheat etc.
- Helps in increasing body strong.
- Its strong body bones.
- Protects the heart.
- Coenzyme works in the body.
- The red blood cells keep normal.
- 2.5 microgram for adults.
- 4.00 microgram for pregnant women.
- 3.00 microgram for the motherhood.
- 1.00 microgram for the baby.
Cheese, eggs, milk, liver, brain, kidney, meat, egg yolk, cow’s liver etc.
There is no vitamin B12 in the diet of plants.
Water is another name of life. It is an element of food. Water is very important for human body. Our body weight is 60% – 70% water. Water is needed for every part of the body.
- Its helps keep the body healthy.
- Helps water to reach nutrients from one place to another in the body.
- Helps in any chemical change in the human body.
- Protect body temperature balance.
- Helps in blood circulation.
- Exposes harmful substances from the body.
An adult person needs to drink 3 to 4 liters of water daily.
Pure water, liquid foods etc.
- Protein increases body weight, cell formation and body growth.
- Helps power the body.
- The body creates new cells.
- Carbohydrate produces the body.
- Produces heat energy and helps in the formation of hormones.
- 6.5 g of protein in adults.
- For pregnant women 85 grams.
- The need for children is 1 gram per kilogram.
Milk, egg ,fish, meat, etc.
Soybean, pulses, beans seed, etc.
N.B: For an adult person, it is necessary to take 100-150 grams of protein-rich foods daily.
- The organism controls the body temperature.
- The main function of fat, nutritious food is to produce temperature energy.
- Fat helps to excrete.
- The fat dissolves in vitamins A, D, E, K.
Elements of fat
Fat is make with oxygen, hydrogen and carbon. Fat is actually an ester made of acids and glycerol.
Ghee, butter, meat fat, etc.
Nuts, coconut, cotton seeds, mustard seeds, etc.
Elements of Carbohydrates
Oxygen, Hydrogen, and Carbon are made of Carbohydrates with these three components. The oxygen and hydrogen in the Carbohydrates contain 1: 2 ratio.
- The main source of energy of the organism is the body.
- Work as a lubricant in the bone junction.
- Amino acids and fatty acids help metabolism.
- Remove of constipation.
- Helps control blood sugar measurement.
Milk, ghee, animal liver, meat, etc.
Bananas, oranges, lemon, seasoned mango, bell, watermelon, leafy vegetables, rice, wheat, corn, cucumber, apple, grapes, etc.
The main ingredients of salt are sodium chloride. It is essential for the survival of animals. Iodine salt is very useful for the body.
- Excludes unknown material from the body.
- Controls body temperature.
- Helps in physical and mental growth.
- Helps in providing nutrition from one place to another in the body.
- Helps in animal body changes.
- Digestion helps in increasing energy.
- It helps the production of thyroid hormones.
- Adult 150 micrograms.
- Iodine mixed salt.
Finally nutrition is very beneficial for our body.